contraction of gonorrhea
If a woman had gonorrhea, could you catch it from performing cunnilingus on her and not catch it from her performing oral sex on you?
Gonorrhea only infection at the place of in the infection. So an easy answer is yes possible but not likely.

More detailed answer is that getting a STD from oral sex is uncommon. If the woman had gonorrhea in the gentials then it was be very low risk if at all possible to get it from performing oral on her. If she had oral gonorrhea then you could not get it from performing oral on her but could get it from her performing oral on you, but it would be low risk. If she hadboth oral and gential then again it is possible but a low risk.
But let me add you would get it where the infection on her was...so if she had oral gonorrhea then you could get it in your gentials from oral being performed on you. If she had gential then you could get oral by performing oral on her. But again very low risk.
Vance,

I appreciate the insight you and others bring to this discussion.  You all really help a lot of people.

Two questions:  1) When you and others say low risk what percentage are we talking about regarding oral sex transmission of NGU or G, etc?  There is risk and clearly some people have it regardless of the odds.

The best policy is clearly to consistently use protection or be exclusive but I was curious.  Do you know of any studies that discuss the percentages?  

2) Are usually these stds residing in the back of the throat as opposed to the tongue or other part of the mouth which is why kissing is not an act that would transmit NGU or G from one person to another.

Curious.   Thanks.
1) Can't give you a number...just know it is a lower risk then from unprotected vaginal and/or anal sex. Never have seen a study.

2) Yes the throat is where a STD would reside.