could mutual masturbation cause STDs?
Hi, I am reading all sort of things online and it makes me really wonder who to believe. So here's the case. 2 days ago, I have been masturbating a sex professional, putting my finger inside her vagina until orgasm and after I masturbated with some of her fuids on my hand although drying and also rubbed the tip of my penis with that hand. There was no apparent trace of blood or anything on my hand. I also have a healthy penis with no scratches or cracks that could have been bleeding. I do not believe I have any symptoms of anything. Although I feel sporadic discomfort to the tip of my penis as if I have worked it too much. No pain urinating at all.

1- Is there a chance to catch any STDs? Should I be tested? I am hoping I'm worrying for nothing.
2- I am married, (realized its a capital mistake that i foundly regret). Is it safe to have unprotected sex with my wife?

Thanks for your comments and ease my mind
Not a STD risk