could this be gonorrhea?
I got diagnosed with gonorhea a month ago. Had an injection and antibiotics. Everything seemed to clear up. But the last couple of weeks I've got a scratchy feeling in my throat and weirdly my penis twitches...similiar to a random muscle twitch in the eye or arm. I also feel like I've got a random feeling like I have leaked discharge, but when I look, there is nothing there!

A few days ago I struggled to pee first thing in the morning, but luckily that's gone away for now. Could this still be gonorrhea? I've had test of cure and going back to the clinic this week to find out if im ok and have my 12 week antibody test.

Anyone know what this could be?

Thanks!
I think your gonorrhoea has been treated correctly by injection and antibiotics so no I don't thing this is gonorrhoea still going on. This now sounds more like anxiety playing a with your senses. I think once you get your confirmation that you're all clear these weird feelings will go away.
Thanks for the reply. I do suffer with anxiety but I don't really know much about the physical aspects of it. i was worried because of the wierd twitchy thing in my penis. But it could be a vicious circle I guess where my anxiety is causing it. I'm hoping you're right that it will go away once I get all clear from everything, if indeed I do.

Thanks for you're response