STDs Community
could this be gonorrhea?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

could this be gonorrhea?

I got diagnosed with gonorhea a month ago. Had an injection and antibiotics. Everything seemed to clear up. But the last couple of weeks I've got a scratchy feeling in my throat and weirdly my penis twitches...similiar to a random muscle twitch in the eye or arm. I also feel like I've got a random feeling like I have leaked discharge, but when I look, there is nothing there!

A few days ago I struggled to pee first thing in the morning, but luckily that's gone away for now. Could this still be gonorrhea? I've had test of cure and going back to the clinic this week to find out if im ok and have my 12 week antibody test.

Anyone know what this could be?

Thanks!
Tags: Gonorrhea
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
I think your gonorrhoea has been treated correctly by injection and antibiotics so no I don't thing this is gonorrhoea still going on. This now sounds more like anxiety playing a with your senses. I think once you get your confirmation that you're all clear these weird feelings will go away.
Blank
Thanks for the reply. I do suffer with anxiety but I don't really know much about the physical aspects of it. i was worried because of the wierd twitchy thing in my penis. But it could be a vicious circle I guess where my anxiety is causing it. I'm hoping you're right that it will go away once I get all clear from everything, if indeed I do.

Thanks for you're response
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank