cracked skin on penis
I'm a 25 male who has not had sex since early sept and it was protected. I have noticed what looks like about 2 small cuts that goes horizontally just under the head of my penis on the left hand topside of the shaft. I am left handed. I do masterbate reg and do it sometimes to excess at least once a day but sometimes more, I use moisturizer for lube. I first noticed this before thanksgiving and waited 4 days using antibiotic ointment and hyrocortizone cream before going to see a MD I was tested for gonorrhea and clamydia both were neg. I asked if it could be herpes and she said it didn't look like it. Then the other day I saw it again and it look this time like dry skin in the same spot and was kind of flaking off.  What should I do.
I'm a 24 years male, i have a small rash on my penis that wonts  go way I've tried a lot  of different cream they didn't work . the rash is itchy, and some time little water come out of it  and become dry and started flaking of.