STDs Community
discharge?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

discharge?

So I went my usual morning routine of going to the toilet then i noticed something at the tip of my penis. Its like precum and i smelled it and its odorless. A few seconds before that, i spit some phlegm into the toilet. Im not sure if it hit my tip but I noticed the discharge right after spitting. Does the discharge have a smell? and do you think Im just being paranoid and thats just phlegm?
Have you had any unprotected oral, vaginal or anal sex within the past 5 days? If not most likely your spit hit the tip. Normally with STD's there is either itching or burning in your urethrea. Try milking it in a couple of hours to see if anything white comes out, not too hard though as you might hurt your urethera
nope none in the past 5 days.

additional question: can you feel when the fluid is coming out? because i haven't felt anything
this is normal and it isn't a sign of a std.  

don't milk your penis either to look for anything!!! if you had a std related discharge, it would be obvious and wouldn't require milking and you don't want to irritate your penis and cause problems.
can you please enumerate how obvious it is if its std related?
it would be a constant discharge and be colored, not clear.