STDs Community
discolored, leathery patches of skin on scrotum -pictures-

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Hi, I have patches of discolored skin on my scrotum. I'm concerned that it could be herpes or genital warts in its early stages. It doesn't itch, painless and no tingling. I have never engaged in sexual intercourse without a condom but I know HSV and HPV are transmitted through skin to skin contact and I'm afraid I have caught something. The day I noticed it was when I had a sore throat and a slight fever but I had a night of heavy drinking and smoking and live in cold weather. Is the sore throat caused by the night of heavy drinking and smoking or because of this rash/std?

Thank you all for your time.

http://imgur.com/a/bQCJj - here are the pictures
We don't look at pictures.
See a Dr, it's impossible to tell you what your issue is, but I can say that is not a STD symptom.