do any STDs cause bloating of the stomach?
I feel like I cant breathe, and that my stomach is always full, and always need to burp. I doubt I have hepatitis C since i dont use needles, and I think I've been vaccinated for A and B. But is there any other disease with those as known symptoms? Gonna get checked for everything except herpes next thursday. Still cant afford the herpes select tests.
I think you are having a lot of anxiety about all this and it's effecting your stomach.  Std's don't cause you to belch more often and feel bloated - that's from stress/anxiety.  Try to relax more about all this.  Call your buds up and tell them you need to blow off some steam and go do something so you can't sit at home fixated on all this.

grace
thanks again, ill do that. Had an endoscopy last monday, and still scared that it might have been something associated with having sex, I bet youre right, ill move on and let it go. this one sexual experience has made me go crazy lol. I really appreciate you answering me fast.
I too have bloatedness and belch often in the mornings. I'm always worried it something to do with an STD also. I had some problems in July with one of my ureters and was also diagnosed with diverticulosous. I had a sten in my ureter for 7 weeks. Here it is 5 months later and my stomach bloatedness has returned and i can't figure out what the heck is causing it. I had an ultrasound and KUB done today. So hope to hear something on that. Am next moving on to follow up on the diverticulosous and getting my ovaries checked out for cysts. I've only had sex twice in the past 5 months, but I swear it seems like after it I start having stomach probs. Weird.
Oh I have diverticulitis, and it can cause the bloating.

There are no stds that would cause this, so if it happens, it is usually something going on in the stomach, colon or bowel.

AJ
thanks for lettin' me know, what are you doing about your diverticulitis? the only things i know are to have more fiber and stay away from nuts, which i kind of figured that out the hard way, i was on a pumpkin seed kick for a short time and that's when my stomach really bothered me, and i have to stay away from popcorn darnit, cuz i used to love to have my homestyle microwave popcorn all the time while watching a movie, guess i'll switch to rice cakes or something, i haven't heard anything yet on my ultrasound & kub, but no news is good news, so i'll call my urologist today, so you see a special doc for the diverticulitis? i had just finished up 10 days worth of Cipro for a sinus infect. & i read where a side effect can be severe inflamation of the colon, so that may have been the reason for my most reason stomach flair up, i was doubled over for more than 10 days, strange, sorry i like to type and talk, dont talk to anyone except my 16 year old son, when he's in the mood to talk, and to my 4 cats and dog, :)
I was just diagnosed last summer, and since then I have learned to avoid nuts, popcorn and corn.  If I want to have some, I just eat a little.  Sometimes its ok - sometimes it isn't.

I don't see a doc for it right now, but did see a gastroenterologist last summer.

Cipro is murder on your stomach.

Good luck!  

AJ

I had anal sex and ever since I have been burping a lot, it feels like I'm full so I Don't feel like eating I'm concerned that I may have an STD but I don't know which one does any type of STD cause bloating
I've been having the same exact problem when I eat/drink something my stomach automatically bloats everytime then I feel like I gotta fart 60 times.. I'm really scared that I might have something :/
I have been itching for the past two weeks and everyone that I am around or have close contact with starts to itch and says that it feels like they are swallowing air. Could anyone tell me what it could be?