Aa
A
A
Close
do i have an STD only 15yrs oldgzf
I had sex for the first time 3 weeks ago with someone I don't know. She was 17 im 15. I used a condom and the condom didn't cover my whole penis. The part underneath the condom where it didn't cover I ended up getting a bump 2-3 day later. It kinda hurt when I tried to pop it but the next day it developed a head and then I popped it. The bump isn't there anymore but there's a mark that's really small but kind of reddish-white where the bump was. Its been about 3 weeks since that day when I first had sex. And the girl kissed me but I don't have any coldsores on my lip but the other day I looked on my lip and the right side of it there is a tiny discoloration meaning its little but light her then the test of my lip. I am really scared seeing as this was my first time having sex! And the bump was just one bump not many. And I read that Stds could be dormant. Is that a possibility in case? It doesn't hurt to pee. I have no discharge from my penis. The spot where the pimple was will sometimes randomly itch or throb but when i say itch I don't mean excessive itching I mean I scratch it for 2first seconds and the feeling goes away. Does this sound like an STD of any kind? Please answer back fast
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This has already been answered on your other thread.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank