STDs Community
drunkenretard
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

drunkenretard

Worried man...For some stupid reason I went in pub and got drunk couple of weeks back. Few hrs later, I had sex with local dancer. She refused to continue with condom. She tried giving  protected oral sex. As I was quite low down there, after few failed attempt, she changed condom. I failed penetration on couple of attempt but finally did vaginal penetration for few minutes. I noted that I was feeling stretch in condom. I came in her. The condom was still attached to my penis (my fluid in sac hanging at end of condom) and did not seem to leak. The condom was covering 3/4 of my manhood.

Had a long hot bath together afterwards.

Next day, when I fully came to sense next to gravity of my mistake. Couple of things have freaked me out:
1. I realize she might have had a sore near mouth but it was not leaking.
2. I am not sure if condom was broken because I did not check carefully (filling water). Maybe it was broken in bottom but on a side!

I called up a hotline. She said my chances of infection are quite low but she can not say I am 100% safe.

What are chances of my contracting an HIV/STD in this way episode?

I have decided I will never carry more money than for few rounds of beer.

Worried sick...
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. I agree with the hotline. Since the whole episode is foggy and you not sure what happened may be best to go to a doc and tell him about your concerns. Symptoms of STD occur about 5 days after contact. Herpes can be spread by an open mouth sore as is a topical  bacteria. How long has it been since the sex and are you having any discomfort? i think your ok from what you describe happened.
Blank
It was 9 days back I had the encounter. Till now, I do not see any specific issue on me except my worries.

I know for sure the condom sac was hanging and not dripping. My biggest concern is what if the sac was actually broken with a tiny cut on edge but not big enough to leak.... Has this kind of thing been reported with condoms?
Blank
"...She refused to continue with condom. ==>

" She refused to continue withOUT condom..."
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
If it was leaking you would have noticed it. Maybe go see the doc just to make sure. Better safe than sorry, and also can do a herpes and other tests as a back up.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
when a condom breaks, it tends to be a break you'll notice. you have no reason to think the condom broke.

protected oral sex is no risk for std's.

protected genital sex is a low risk for hpv, herpes and syphilis.

you have no reason to think that you contracted hiv from this encounter.  

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank