drunkenretard
Worried man...For some stupid reason I went in pub and got drunk couple of weeks back. Few hrs later, I had sex with local dancer. She refused to continue with condom. She tried giving  protected oral sex. As I was quite low down there, after few failed attempt, she changed condom. I failed penetration on couple of attempt but finally did vaginal penetration for few minutes. I noted that I was feeling stretch in condom. I came in her. The condom was still attached to my penis (my fluid in sac hanging at end of condom) and did not seem to leak. The condom was covering 3/4 of my manhood.

Had a long hot bath together afterwards.

Next day, when I fully came to sense next to gravity of my mistake. Couple of things have freaked me out:
1. I realize she might have had a sore near mouth but it was not leaking.
2. I am not sure if condom was broken because I did not check carefully (filling water). Maybe it was broken in bottom but on a side!

I called up a hotline. She said my chances of infection are quite low but she can not say I am 100% safe.

What are chances of my contracting an HIV/STD in this way episode?

I have decided I will never carry more money than for few rounds of beer.

Worried sick...
Hi and welcome. I agree with the hotline. Since the whole episode is foggy and you not sure what happened may be best to go to a doc and tell him about your concerns. Symptoms of STD occur about 5 days after contact. Herpes can be spread by an open mouth sore as is a topical  bacteria. How long has it been since the sex and are you having any discomfort? i think your ok from what you describe happened.
It was 9 days back I had the encounter. Till now, I do not see any specific issue on me except my worries.

I know for sure the condom sac was hanging and not dripping. My biggest concern is what if the sac was actually broken with a tiny cut on edge but not big enough to leak.... Has this kind of thing been reported with condoms?
"...She refused to continue with condom. ==>

" She refused to continue withOUT condom..."
If it was leaking you would have noticed it. Maybe go see the doc just to make sure. Better safe than sorry, and also can do a herpes and other tests as a back up.
when a condom breaks, it tends to be a break you'll notice. you have no reason to think the condom broke.

protected oral sex is no risk for std's.

protected genital sex is a low risk for hpv, herpes and syphilis.

you have no reason to think that you contracted hiv from this encounter.  

grace