STDs Community
dry cough for one month and now itching leg palm; Could it be a STD?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dry cough for one month and now itching leg palm; Could it be a STD?

Hi, I went to Tijuana on Feb-13 and I had a protected oral and vaginal sex with 2 sex workers (both happened with the interval of 1 hour). I remember the condom was intact throughout the oral and intercourse in both occasions.
I had a tongue to tongue kiss with them for a short (may be - 15 secs). After that, I just removed the condom and put my dresses back. I took shower only the next morning. I didn't even wash my private part after the sex.

After 5 days, I got a dry cough. This cough was there for one month and after consulting with doctor and taking a fluticasone nasal spray (he told me that it may be due to allergy), the cough went away. Now after 5 weeks, I am having a sharp itching pain in my left leg palm. This comes some times and goes. I don't see any blisters or anything in my leg. These are the two symptoms in the last 5 weeks. I took HIV antobody test after 4 weeks and HIV RNA test after 30 days and both are negative. So I ruled out the HIV.

Now I am worrying about STDs.. Are the above symptoms leads to any STDs specially a syphilis? Do I need to take STD testing at this point of time considering my risk and symptoms?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
I see no reason for testing from protected sex. You had no real risk and symptoms have nothing to do with a STD.
Blank
Hi,
It's been 7 weeks completed since I had 'that' exposure. This is 8th week and I see a single blister red in color started coming in my inner thigh area. Its not itchy but little painful when I walk.

Is it a symptom of any STD? Why it started coming after 7 weeks of exposure? Do I need to worry about this?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
This probably would not be a STD. See a Dr if concerned.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...