STDs Expert Forum
dry sex.

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

dry sex.

I had what I would call, dry sex. I had my cordoroid shorts on and a the women had her underwear on. She was on the top and rubing. I my shorts on and no underwear on and I was rubbing as well. When she had her orgasm, she is a women who shoots out her vaginal *** or whatever you want to call it when she has a orgasim, that was a first time I have ever seen that. Her Vaginal fluid penitrated though the shorts, while we were having that dry sex and she had two orgasms. When I went to the bathroom, I saw that the shorts were wet on both sides and I didn't have a orgasm, so it was all hers. My pinus seemed dry, so do you believe that I could be possible  be  infected with the hiv virus. I have been worried obout this. This incedent took place on 10-19-04 in the late night and the only symtom I have had is that two times in the morning I had diareah, the rest of the day was normal. I am worried that the shorts could have irritated the skin and her fluids might have gotton in by there or by the inside if the pinus. Like I said, the only thing I saw that was wet was the shorts.
  • aids (3 replies):
    hello , i saw here that u told a guy that Skin contact w...[more]
  • Hiv thu underwear (2 replies):
    Happen last night this male and myself got together and ...[more]
  • Dry humping STD? (13 replies):
    Hey, I have never had sex before but 4 days ago I was dr...[more]
  • AIDS (13 replies):
    Hey , I had dry sex (sex on clothes he was with panties ...[more]
  • Aids (2 replies):
    hello im looking here about the post the guy made : I ha...[more]
Skin contact with genital moisture doesn't carry much risk, certainly not for HIV.  Conceivably herpes and HPV might be transmitted, but even those are low risk.  I don't recommend getting tested for anything unless symptoms show up.

A point of education is raised by your use of the words "dry sex".  That term normally is used by STD and sexual behavior experts for something entirely different than your experience.  "Dry sex" is a common practice in some parts of the world, especially parts of Africa, in which the woman intentionally "dries" the genitals and vagina with astringent douches or with powders, dry leaves, or other materials immediately before intercourse.  Reduced lubrication is viewed as a turn-on by some men.  Because of its frequent use by some commercial sex workers and an elevated risk of abrasion or genital injury, dry sex is believed to increase the risk of HIV transmission and acquisition.

Very different than your experience, which clearly is a low-risk practice, not a high-risk one.  Avoid the other kind of dry sex and your risk will remain low!

Good luck--   HHH, MD
Thank You and God Bless.
How about the sypmtom of the Diareah that happened two days in only in the morning and the rest of the day was normal?
I have not ever had sex but we have humped with our underwear on but now i have one pimple type thing with a white head like a real pimple on the neck of my penis its been there 2 days. any one know what it might be?
the guy who posted here about the pimple thin im no doctor but maby i can help my info may not be precise but its a shot it could be one acne of the penis which i know little about but know it exsits now normally its hard to get a std just from humping without intercourse unless little clothing was on and large portion of the crotch and anal areas made contact but other than that it really sounds like no big deal but if it continues longr than say a week try to get hold of someone who knows on here and after that if continues get it checked out what can it hurt.