STDs Community
dull pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

dull pain

Two weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex and genital contact (no penitration) with someone.  The very next day I started experiencing a dull burning in the middle of the shaft of my penis.  The sensation comes and goes throughout the day and night urination does not seem to effect the pain, it stays fairly consistant.  There is no discharge or any other symtoms (symptoms).  I was tested for the basic STDs with neg results.  I was still given 1g of azithromiycin but have felt no changes.  I have had kidney stones in the past and felt sharp pains in my kidneys about two days prior to the start of the burning.  Any advice?  
I'd follow up on the kidney stones.

Aj