first blood, then yellow semen, pain in left testicle
I noticed blood in my semen, out of nowhere, about 3 weeks ago.  A mild pain in my left testicle followed, and swelling around what i would call the tubes near my left testicle.  Although the blood is gone, I now ejaculate in colors ranging from clear yellow, to light brown, to a creamy thick yellow color.  The swelling near the tube has progressed to a lump about half the size of a dime, and it hurts mildly all the time, more when i touch it.  I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I don't think it could be cancer, it just progressed too fast.  It could be an std, i have had unprotected sex in the past months, but only with people who swear they were clean.  I would greatly appreciate any help someone could give me, I have no money for a doctor, and I'm scared my genitals are one step shy of shriveling up and falling off. Thanks,
-Mr. Lion
You really need to go and be seen - no way around it.  Call your local health department and ask what your options are if you aren't aware of them.

Someone is clean if they shower regularly. Most folks don't get std testing done to know their status.  You will need a full std screening done too since you also have unprotected sex.

grace