STDs Community
first blood, then yellow semen, pain in left testicle
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

first blood, then yellow semen, pain in left testicle

I noticed blood in my semen, out of nowhere, about 3 weeks ago.  A mild pain in my left testicle followed, and swelling around what i would call the tubes near my left testicle.  Although the blood is gone, I now ejaculate in colors ranging from clear yellow, to light brown, to a creamy thick yellow color.  The swelling near the tube has progressed to a lump about half the size of a dime, and it hurts mildly all the time, more when i touch it.  I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I don't think it could be cancer, it just progressed too fast.  It could be an std, i have had unprotected sex in the past months, but only with people who swear they were clean.  I would greatly appreciate any help someone could give me, I have no money for a doctor, and I'm scared my genitals are one step shy of shriveling up and falling off. Thanks,
-Mr. Lion