flat bumps on penis
Hello.About 2-3 weeks ago I noticed a small cluster of flat, barely raised spots that look pink or flesh toned on the top,flatter side of the head of my penis.Also the outter edges of the crown of my penis look a bit swollen.Since I noticed them they have not grown in size, but there seems to be a few smaller spots around the main cluster and crown.There is no pain/itching/discharge.I was just wondering if this sounds like genital warts or lichen planus.Ive seen the doc once and am awaiting a check up appointment.She suggested neosporin but that didnt work, and genital warts was the next thing on her list.Thank you for the time and help.
It sounds like it might be warts.

I do have to say that using neosporin on your genitals isn't a good idea.  It even says in the packaging its not for the genitals.  That might be what is causing the swelling.

AJ
its not actual swelling, its more of just a little spot on the outter area of the crown that is "swollen" and was like that before neosporin.
If they're clustering together I'd suspect warts too. Warts usually do not cause pain. Difficult to tell without seeing them. Some men however, have papules around the glans that are not warts, but can be sensitive and can get irritated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

Have your doctor check them out.

Did you ever get this resolved? I have symptoms that are nearly identical - tiny, round, flat topped papules with occasional erythema and some swelling localized to the brim, or crown, of the glans. These are definitely not warts, and also are not pearly penile papules. I would be interested if you would post the outcome.
Have you seen your doctor?  You should, no matter what the original poster has.  There is no substitute for testing and an exam.

Aj