STDs Community
freaking out and itchying

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

freaking out and itchying

recently my friend gave me unprotected oral sex. I noticed 2 days later that I was peeing more frequently and that the tip of my head itches. the more time that passes the more the itchyness travels down the penis tube. now it's to the point that its under my testicles and when I touch them it itches extremely badly. if I pushed from under the testicles all the way to the top of the head theres discharge and sometimes I wake up in the morning theres discharge it looks yellowish but it doesn't smell. it's just unbearably itchy. Im starting to panic
Hi and welcome. Gonorrehea can be in a person throat and can be transmitted with unprotected oral sex. Takes about 5 days before the discharge. You do have the symptoms of that or chlamydia for sure, sounds more like chlamydia as the symptoms are more of itchey. Gonorrehea you would have a real burning sensation vrs. itching. Really go have this taken care of and you also can spread it for sure.
oral sex is not safe sex. we recommend that you always give and receive protected oral sex. saves you worrying, saves you from testing frequently as well as protects you!!

you need to be seen today or tomorrow for an exam and proper testing. they should be testing you for chlamydia , gonorrhea and ngu.   you also sound like you probably have a fungal infection going on too but they will need to look at your symptoms to be sure.

grace
I went to the doctor 2 days ago. I both easily treatable. I just can't believe the first time I have any form of sex ever. I manage to catch something.
Welcome to the world of fooling around!!! Did you say you did go to the doctor already and are being treated? better be sure you went as the itchey in your testicales is a sign its traveling up your urerethea to your prostate!!
when you were seen, what did they do testing wise? what did they think was going on?

oral sex counts as sex dear!!!
I wasn't fooling around he was. I've been dating him for 8 months. Well was. I got into a car accident a couple months ago so my legs are messed up. So he was doing me a "favor". Anyway I found that he got a test results for positive on gonorrhea(the same day he gave me oral). I found since we've been dating. He's been treated for it 2x before. So I asked did he know. he said yes we didn't do anything before so I didn't catch it then. Now my issue is that pee test is going to come back positive for it and I cant afford meds. can my body naturally fight it off or is there something natural I can take that as anti septic property?
you need proper testing for gonorrhea. your local health department can do it if you don't have insurance.  gonorrhea is highly drug resistant and there is no home way to deal with it. don't deal with it properly and it can impair your future fertility.
Do as Grace says for sure. If you have gono and left untreated can scare your urethra and later will have to have it rimmed out as will be blocked with the scare tissue. Then it can spread throughout your uratic system. You dont want his in your prostate. Antispetic will not kill the bacteria.
Its clemidia (not sure how to spell) so i dodge that bullet. But he gave something else. My doctor paid for my meds
chlamydia. glad you got tested and treated!
Thanks everyone for the help