fungus on penis
I really don't know if this is where I should be my boyfriend of four years informed me that evertime we have intercourse he gets this fungus below the head of his penis He uses a antifungal cream and it goes a way. Four years is a ling time to keep this from me and my obgyn can't get me in foe three more weeks, I have now discharge, pain, have always practiced safe sex. I very scared any ideal what this is. Thanks River
The first thing is to be sure your BF's penile rash in fact is due to a fungus (yeast).  The apparent response to an antifungal cream may be coincidental.  Penile yeast infections rarely come and go with the frequency your question implies; and a penile yeast infection would not show up immediately after sex, it would take several days.

That said, many women carry yeasts in their vaginas, without symptoms.  I can't be sure that isn't the problem.  I suggest you and your partner go together to a health care provider with expertise in STDs and genital infections.  You might start with your local health department STD clinic, or a gynecologist with particular expertise in genital infections.  Most academic medical centers have such experts.

Good luck-- HHH, MD