general concern, STD
I have experienced high stress past couple of weeks.  3 weeks after the last sex, I noticed “chafing” that went around my corona. The chafing did not go away despite the application of moisturizer, which has helped before.
This area was sensitive to pressure and my bladder felt full. I had the frequent urge to urinate. Sometimes my bladder felt “raw.” As this sensation faded, I felt like I was being “tickled,” from the inside out to the skin.
My urethra became tender. It does not hurt to pee, but it feels like there still is urine inside the urethra after urination, especially in the glans (glands) area. The urethra feels “worn out” or “tired.” No noticeable discharge, but drip after peeing
The redness on my corona remains after 2+ mo as small “cell-sized” bumps. Looks like “mini” poison oak that does not leak / is not moist. The redness has gone down. The bumps become more red with blood flow and sometimes are bright red (unlike pics). They are most sensitive (and red) at night and after waking up. Heat, touch, friction and erections seem to make them more painful and red.
Well you stated what was going on but do you have a question? Was sex protected or unprotected?

See a Dr for an exam, if you had unprotected sex then have some basic STD tests.