STDs Community
genital warts of molluscum contagiosum?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

genital warts of molluscum contagiosum?

a few months ago after shaving, i noticed that i had a bump starting to form in my pubic region, next to the base of my shaft. At the time, i didnt really think anything of it. Honestly, i just thought it was an ingrown hair or something. A few weeks later, maybe a month later, i realized that the bump was still there and that it had grown a little bit and i also was starting to develop about 10-12 other tiny tiny pearly-flesh colored bumps on the base of my shaft of my penis...this is when i started to worry, so i shaved again and conducted surgery on myself and picked them all off and cleaned them thoroughly. I told myself everything would be fine, that they were probably just ingrown hairs...a couple weeks to a month later i shaved again, from the looks of it everything seemed fine, the one spot where the first bump occured looked like some scarring developed but nothing too serious and in the middle of the scar looked just like a pimple or an ingrown hair not like what it looked like before, so i popped it and was relieved and thought that these bumps were done for, well a month to a month and a half later after examining my pubic regions i realized that the bump was growing back, so i shaved again and then realized that more little bumps were starting to develop again around the bottom of the shaft of my penis as well, but only about 1/2 to 3/4 the amount that last appeared. This is when i really started beating my self up over the situation...

...i dont know what is up with me because i haven't had any sexual intercourse what so ever since my senior year over two and a half years ago. It was also protected for majority of the sex until the last minute when my condom broke...

...but anyways i started researching what it could be and it seems that everything on the internet is pretty much useless, because they only have the most extreme pictures of std's. but judging from the pictures i realize the only things they could be are either genital warts or molluscum. The only differences between mine and what i see online is that my bumps do not look cauliflower like or so it seems, they look like small raised bumps pearly-flesh-colored bumps sorta like molluscum except there is no indent in the middle of the bumps like molluscum and also it doesnt seem like my whole shaft or any other region is covered in warts or bumps like the pictures online.

But anyways i have no contact with a doctor and i was researching all of the std clinics in the area and it seems like they could care less about molluscum or hpv apparently, so im kind of embarrassed to goto those places. but about a month ago i froze off the bump in my pubic region and tore off the other 6-8 little bumps i had, which worked quite nicely, with a little bit of scarring thats not too serious looking, which im sure will go away eventually, but i shaved two days ago and realized last night that im still having the little bumps reproduce at the bottom of my shaft but only about 3-5 showed up this time where my balls connect to the side of my shaft, but i ripped those off as well and cleaned thoroughly and now i am just waiting...examining...waiting...researching...waiting...examining just to hopefully get what ever it is to go away.

The spot that i froze for once actually seems like it is doing fine and nothing seems to be reproducing, but im really paranoid and just keep picking at it which is making it take a lot longer to heal, but it looks pretty normal to me at the moment.

But anyways if anyone has any information on what this could be i would GREATLY APPRECIATE it, because i am freaking out, ive been talking to this girl for the last few months who has been trying to have sex with me, but i do not want to give her what ever i have so i have been avoiding it, we have been recently hanging out allot more than we usually do and she has been telling me how crazy it is that we havent had sex yet, but i tell her itll be ten times better when we finally do, but we should wait until we are actually dating, but i dont know how much longer its going to last because she pretty much tries to get in my pants at any chance she gets. Shes doesnt know anything about my situation, because i barely even know anything about it as well.
I'm not going to move this to hpv because you already posted there. wait for a reply on that forum.

grace