STDs Community
gonorrhea/chlamydia/UTI (man)

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

gonorrhea/chlamydia/UTI (man)

I recently have discovered a whitish kinda translucent discharge in the head of my penis. Not a lot, but enough that it looks a little wet, and when I squeezed it expecting a drop of leftover pee this came out. It looks more like the consistency of pre-cum (i don't the medical term for that).

I experience a slight bit of burning in the head of my penis after urinating, and also a slight bit of itchiness near the opening of my urethra.

I recently had a protected encounter with a girl who I later found out was a part-time sex worker. We briefly had sex, followed by oral sex, and finally manual. The sex was protected but manual wasn't and she was spitting on her hand for lube.

About 2 weeks prior to that I had unprotected sex with a girl, regular and oral. And 2 weeks prior to that I had unprotected sex with another girl, regular and oral for several occasions over about 2 weeks. I could keep going but basically I've had 7 partners in the past 6 months all except the sex worker not using protection for one of oral, regular, or both.

I realize my behavior has been pretty foolish. My questions are is this likely to be gonorrhea, chlamydia, or UTI? Are the treatments for those relatively similar? Something like anti-biotic? I'm not squeamish and intend to see a doctor tomorrow but I'd really like to get started on the drugs ASAP. I'm not convinced that it was the sex worker who gave it to me because we used protection, so I thought its possible that it was just a UTI or maybe chlamydia from the girl 2 weeks back. I did masturbate the day after the sex worker meet and when I was climaxing I used a dirty napkin to catch it, and I thought maybe some contaminant entered my urethra.
your symptoms could be std related but odds are they aren't. go and be seen and get a proper work up done to start getting answers.

since you've had multiple partners, follow up with proper screening at the proper times. you can test for chlamydia, gonorrhea and ngu anytime after 1 weeks after you last had sex. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

it's always in your best interest to have protected sexual contact with partners. protects you, saves you worrying and saves you from having to test frequently.

grace
TIGER????????