gonorrhea/chlamydia incubation
Hi!  I have been celibate for over 2 years, regularly go to the gyno for pap smears and did get an STD test (all negative).  I had sex once after the STD test (with the person I was dating/had been sleeping with before the test).  I ended up finding out just recently that said person was possibly cheating on me.  I have had no symptoms of anything.  My question is, simply... after two years of no symptoms, is it possible to have gonorrhea or chlamydia?  I know that HIV/syphilis/herpes may not show symptoms for years, but I can't find much info on G and C.  I did read something that said having no symptoms for 9 months almost never happens.   I will just get tested for all at my next yearly, but I am curious about this question.  Thanks everyone!
Having chlamydia or gonorrhoea for two years without any symptoms is very unlikely but there is a slight chance. Without any symptoms waiting for your next check up will be fine.
Thank you for being so helpful! I appreciate it. :)