STDs Community
gonorrhea long term effects
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

gonorrhea long term effects

what are the long term effects of gonorrhea if you hsave gone untreated for more then a year?

does it mess up your fertility?or could you get cancer? or what?
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
could you even get pregnant if you've had gonorrhea over a year? and if you have been what could it do to the baby?
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Hon - we have been over this, haven't we?

If you want more information on gonorrhea, check out the health topics list here and read that.  You can also try www.ashastd.org.

AJ
Blank
this is a different question. and im just wanting to recieve answers. its what i believe the forums are for.
Blank
and i prefer asking questions to live people rather then looking it up on google.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Weren't your tests and your man's test negative?  Why are you so concerned with gonorrhea if you both tested negative?

You already got answers to long term effects in your other post.

It might cause arthritis, PID and fertility problems.

AJ
Blank
because i told you i dont think gonorrhea was included in the tests.
Blank
I am really not in any particular place to give info out however it seems to me easy enough to get another test and the treatment is easy and relatively quick why take any chance with your health you can have an anonymous or at least confidential test in almost any city in the US takes five minutes reults in a week treatment instantly witha  shot or a week of antibiotics and you are done........bite the bullet and go get yourself healthy you deserve it.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
I agree.  And call and ask if you were tested.  That's an easy call to make, and can put all of this to rest.

If you weren't, then test.

AJ
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703