STDs Community
had unprotected sex

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

had unprotected sex

2 weeks ago i had unprotected sex felt weird so days later ive goten tested for every std also had blood work done came back negative for everything but lately ive been having muscle aches and few headaces , sore throat but it went away also had 1 night were i was sweating alot  ..is this a sign of any std please help

-the day i got tested they treated me for Gonorrhea & chlamydia btw
Hi, these are symptoms of a cold or the flu. Its everywhere this time of year. Your just a bid nervous that you caught something.
you think im fine?
If you were tested and the results came back negative, then i would think your fine. Those symptoms are more of a cold. With most of the common STD.s there is urethra burning  while urinating or urethra itching and a white discharge.
the same day i gotten test was the same day they treated me for just in case they gave me a shot and pills to take
Great, better safe than sorry i say. Did the doctor advise a follow up test?
nope but he said if i feel weird or get any discharge to come back
when to test for what std's is listed in our read before posting post on the forum. Be sure to read it and to follow up on your testing at the proper times since you had unprotected sex.  not sure how long after your encounter you were tested but it was far too early for many of the std's you needed tested for.

your provider erred by treating you when you didn't have any positive test results :(   taking antibiotics needlessly is never a good idea!!!

grace

well i goten tested 2-4 days after i had unprotected sex , all my test's came back negative
lately ive been feeling a little sick with runny nose,little  muscle aches could it be an std or no ?  i goten rested no blood work only tested urine and everything came out negative  weeks ago