head job head ache
I recieved head from a gal i just met briefly even though she swears shes clean i have doubt. I felt irratation in my penis right after a rather short exposure but blamed it on ruffness. I received head the next day from my wife but still had some discomfort. I have had some burning and irratation since so after seven days i went to a clinic where they took a urine sample but no swap and came up clean. I requested antibotics and the docter gave me doxy twice a day for 10 days which today is day 5. I have not had any drip but still feel a certain irratation at the opening. Two part question . Do you feel I may have std and what do you think the chances of my wife getting. I don't think she has any symptons like sore throat or anything. Today is day 12  since exposure and my wife would be day eleven since she gave head
Unprotected oral is low risk for STIs, of the bacterial STIs your main concerns are gonorrhoea and NGU. The feeling of irritation straight after the oral was from being too rough as STI symptoms don't appear this soon. I don't think this is STI related but could be more to do with your anxiety and guilt over the exposure. If irritation continues I'd return to the doctor.
brought this matter up to the gal i received th bj from and she was tested. she has Chlamydia I have been on doxy 100 for 9 days even though i haven't had any discharge but still have soreness at tip of penis and on the shaft that seems to be inside. Not as bad as it was but still evident. What do you think about passing anything on to my wife. We haven't done anything for17days
She may have Chlamydia, but is it in her mouth/throat?  If not, you're probably in the clear.  Check with her.
could you have transmitted chlamydia to your wife orally? yes you could've though overall the risk is low. You really should let her know what happened so she can get tested orally ( make sure it's oral testing for her and not urine testing if all you've had was oral sex from her ).  You don't want to risk transmitting chlamydia back and forth later on and having to explain then.

grace
I received oral from the infected gal 19 days ago and my wife 18 days ago. I finished 9 days of doxycyline after beginning on day 7. I have been off antibiotics for 3 days and still feel discomfort at the tip of my penis but not real bad. I was never diagnosted with anything but assumed that since the gal tested positive that I have also. How long does the antibiotics need to completely remove the discomfort. Am I good to go now
wait a week and if you still have pain, return to be seen again for further testing. make sure they manually examine your prostate too.
Thanks, I also have had a back ache about middle. Is that a sign my kidneys have been strained from the anti biotics. I started getting it when I went on the antibiotics and it seemed to get worse. I have had no unusual color of urine it seems normal and i have not had any sort of discharge
usually this is just gas pains from the antibiotics but if it continues, be seen.
Thanks again It seemed like it was worse so i called the doctor and he said to wait a week or so and drink plenty of liquid. I drink a lot of coffee which i found out was a bad thing. NO coffee. I'm thinking there is something else going on because i can't sit very long without my but feeling sore