help! [picture] sores on penis, worried
i've had these acute sores that recur every once and a while. like maybe once for 2 weeks. they haven't gotten this bad. but i haven't showered in two days. washing seems to reduce these sores, but maybe it's just coincidence. i am asking because i am worried that it might be an std. they are always on the underside of my penis, which has led me to think that maybe the underside is irritated by being rubbed up against the scrotum or something.

please let me know what you think, and tell me what i should do.

here is a link to a photo, viewer disgression advised...
please
It's never a good idea to post pictures for anyone in the world to find on the web. Instead take them with you to your doctor who can give a professional opinion especially if your symptoms are gone by the time you are seen.

Anytime you have symptoms that are reoccuring as you've described it's a good idea to follow up on them. See your doctor and have them looked at. Even if they don't think they look like herpes be sure to get a type specific herpes igg blood test for hsv1 and hsv2 to err on the side of caution. Genital herpes is grossly underdiagnosed by medical practioners unfortunately :(

grace