herpes maybe? uti? prostatitis?
I recently had unprotected sex with a virgin. We are both 16. The next day I noticed irritation of my penis and over the next few days tiny red pimples/dots on my shaft, along with a pimple on the opening of my urethra. I've experienced on and off penile tingling for a good 3 days now, first occurring 4 days after the encounter. I have an on and off sensation of heaviness in my groin area as well and have noted my urine smells of fish. I had an all round std test 2 days after sex, with a herpes swab on the pimple near my urethra... all tests negative. I should also note that over the past few months I've experienced firm stool with rectal bleeding that subsides when I take a stool softener. Now over a week after sex my partner thinks she has a kidney infection and is too sick to go to school with pain in her abdominal area, she is taking antibiotics. Is it possible that I have herpes, despite the negative test, or could I have UTI. Please inform me of any other condition I might have.
Also, my inguinal and neck lymph nodes have been swollen for a day or so..6 days after sex.