hiv ag/ab combo test at 7 weeks
Just over 7 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex with a girl I met in a bar, we did not have any other form of sex. 4 hours later I had oral thrush - litrally, at the time I was taking antibiotics, I smoke and was drunk. I immediatly went into panic mode and got tested for anything and everything including 4 hiv tests at 3 days, 7 days and then 42 days with the hiv ag/ab combo test - reading 0.34 and again another ag/ab combo test at 48 days with a reading of 0.38. I spoke to the lab technician he said that with the machines used now (gen 4) that they can litrally detect at 10 days post exposure so at 7 weeks if I was infected my readings would be 25, 30, 35 not 0. something. He also said that in the 25,000+ tests that he had conducted he could guarantee that I was not infected. However after having my medication changed for oral thrush to fluconazole 150mg tablets (3 at 3 day intervals) and daktarin orel gel I still have oral thrush. I initially lost weight which the docor put down to anxiety and stress which I have since regained. My questions based on the information I have given you are:
1.How accurate is the hiv ag/ab combo test at 7 weeks?
2.Should I be alarmed that my reading rose from 0.34 - 0.38 in five days?
3.If not hiv then what else would cause oral thrush in 4 hours?
4.What else should I do to get on top of this current situation.

signed extremley stressed and scared
Post in the HIV community.