STDs Community
hiv negative but experiencing weird symptoms?!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Its been more than a year and a half since a sexual encounter i had with a woman i didnt know that good.
Now im with my girlfriend ever since then. i have tested for hiv several times since then with the few last ones at 5,8 and 13 months post encounter. All my results were negative. my woman has tested twice at 5 and 15 months since we have been together. she was negative too. my concern are some weird symptoms i have.
at 5 months i had molluscum on my lower abdomen. i got it treated and gone but i havent woken up one day feeling good. i have to clear up my throat every day many times a day. my head hurts sometimes. i get shooting pains and i even have some kimd of folliculitis on me. its mild but often. I feel sore when i wake up. sometimes my stomach botjers me right after i eat. nothing that lasts though. My eyes feel kind of dry and burning when i close them.what bothers me the most is my skin. even my penis foreskin looks so wrinkley and the closest thing i found is something like lichen nitiudis on the foreskin. im not sure what exactly it is. i have no health insurance and im scared if something comes up this late after my regretful sexual encounters. im also worried since im with tje woman i love and i dont want to give her something unknowingly. We always have unprotected sex for more than a year now. i just want to know if this has anything to do with hiv late symptoms or anything with it. Im having a hard tinr and i hope someone professional in this field can advise
Hi x_factor,

You have tested for HIV up to 13 months. So, the answer will be brief. Whatever symptoms that you are having now, they cannot be caused by HIV. It's just not possible.
So, please drop the thought of HIV. Drop it. Seriously.
What to do next? Your symptoms don't sound like STDs problems. I would suggest you get a professional evaluation of your symptoms. Go see a doctor. But, please drop HIV from your thoughts. It cannot be HIV.
Accept the scientific proof and try to deal with your guilt. Probably your guilt is the main culprit of all the symptoms that you are facing now.
Thank you for your answer. yes i do feel guilt and regrets but i got scared because a month or so after the last encounter with that woman i had bad flu like symptoms,most probably the flu in this case and a few months after molluscum. My heart was beating so slow waiting for my results. i just feel so bad since i used protection each and every time for vaginal except for oral. i know thats stupid.
I just want to know that this is all stress related. i feel tired and weak all the time. unmotivated amd down. i get scared when i read something about my symptoms and i cant get a break from irritqtions. my skin is itchy. I get breakouts. i want to get out of this nightmare
Hi x_factor,
Again, whatever symptoms that you are having now cannot be caused by HIV. You have been tested to 13 months. That's more than enough.
You, however, can choose to be tested for other STDs if you wish to.
Talking about symptoms in an online resource will not help. Go see a doctor if your symptoms continue to disturb you.

Thanks.
condoms won't prevent molluscum on non-genital skin. Molluscum is pretty common and no reason to think it means you must've contracted something even "worse".

have you and your current partner also had herpes igg blood testing to properly cover all your bases for std testing?  have you both had your gardasil shots to cover 4 types of hpv?

I totally 2nd adlim's advice of these symptoms aren't std related. Don't fixate on an encounter that you've properly covered for std testing. Not everything that goes on in the body is due to std's and you are doing a disservice by thinking it all is. Not having insurance makes it pricey to be seen for proper follow up but contact your local health department to see what your local no cost/low cost options are for following up on these symptoms. Most likely your penis issue is fungal/yeast or even dry skin more than a std going on.  All your other symptoms can be due to many different things and may or not be related. GERD can cause the throat issues as well as the stomach issues but so can anxiety as well as things like allergies.  follow up properly so you can stop worrying like this over an encounter that happened long ago :)

grace
Thanks for both your answers. i have been tested for all stds out there by labcorp. both me and my woman. we tested negative for all except one of my tests(herpes simplex virus 1) was positive. my woman was all clear. after that i tested 3 other times in the next 6-7 months for hiv only.my girlfriend tested for stds and hpv at 15  month since we met. she is all clean.
I dont know what makes me feel this way. ive never felt so run down. these last 2 weeks i have been having headaches. i dont know if its because i never get rest when i sleep or the weather. That molluscum scared me so much. i dont know where i got it. i would had never touched a woman if i saw any bumps. maybe they had tiny ones but i cant relate where i got it. i thiught its from weakened immune system and especially since i got a bad flu like more than a month after i was with that other woman my heart dropped from fear. now my main problems are postnasal drip,dry boogers(this is on a daily basis) skin irritations(i get infected hair follicles and ingrowns even on my pubes i got like twice). And feeling slugish and tired. i wake up with sore/stiff muscles and more tired than before i went to bed. i sometimes get loose stools right after i eat something but nothing that lasts. just one time.
When im anxious all i feel like doing is take a dump. i just want to know why cant i feel good phisically. i dont understand the skin issues. my upper back by my shoulders gets this tiny pimples that are hard to squeeze. more like clogged pores and my penis foreskin has a different texture then before. i have a low sex drive too. i dont know if i have hpv since they cant test me but i dont have warts. its more like
this http://0.tqn.com/w/experts/Venereal-Diseases-2106/2012/02/penis_49.jpg
none of these symptoms are std symptoms. your anxiety is as much of an issue as anything else . continue to see your provider to try to get to the bottom of it all.