STDs Community
how easy is it to get hiv

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

how easy is it to get hiv

i recently met this guy,did not take him to do a test,he has mention to me that he has slept with escorts in the past.t i put a condom on him but i guess the condom was too large. while i was having sex the condom role up, but i was still sexing but it did not role up fully half way..later on i realize that while i was getting off him he had to hold the condom so it would'nt come off in me well i took a look at the side of his penis and i saw sperm..where did it come from ?...but i think that, maybe while i was stroking him the condom was on half way while i was still sexing him(dont know)..it could possibly be that sperm might have touch the entrance of my vaginal(dont know)?...how easy would it be for me to contract the aids virus...??????
This question belongs in the HIV Prevention forum.  Please see our community description.

Aj
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers