STDs Community
how easy is it to get hiv

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

how easy is it to get hiv

i recently met this guy,did not take him to do a test,he has mention to me that he has slept with escorts in the past.t i put a condom on him but i guess the condom was too large. while i was having sex the condom role up, but i was still sexing but it did not role up fully half way..later on i realize that while i was getting off him he had to hold the condom so it would'nt come off in me well i took a look at the side of his penis and i saw sperm..where did it come from ?...but i think that, maybe while i was stroking him the condom was on half way while i was still sexing him(dont know)..it could possibly be that sperm might have touch the entrance of my vaginal(dont know)?...how easy would it be for me to contract the aids virus...??????
This question belongs in the HIV Prevention forum.  Please see our community description.

Aj