STDs Community
how long does it take

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

how long does it take

three or four days after having unprotected sex with my new partner I had a genital herpes outbreak. I had never had this before, and when I asked my former partiner if he had it he said no, but I don't realy know if he ever got tested. My new partiner never got tested for herpes ether, and he asumed that as my outbreak was to early, I probably already had it. I would like to know if it is possible that the symptoms apear in a date so near the infection.

I've seen that the first symptoms are the strongest and they were exactly what I felt, fever, pain on my legs, and grown liph nods. I would just like to know if the primary symptoms are a sign that I have never been exposed to the virus before, or the primary symptom can appear months after the infecction.

tthanks for the attention  
Usually a primary herpes infection occurs 2 to 20 days after infection, but in some cases yes it can show up even months later. Have you been tested for herpes, are you sure its herpes ?
It is very possible for herpes symptoms to appear a couple of days after exposure.  If you test positive, you will never know how you got it, but most likely from your current partner.  You and him should both go and get tested to make sure it's herpes.