STDs Community
how long it will take to be cured

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

how long it will take to be cured

How long it will take to be cured chlamydia after taking azithromycin 1g? I took it 2 days ago but i still  feel pain under my belly part.    
Tags: Chlamydia
Avatar n tn
i had the same thing but it takes 7 days for it to be cured. good luck and retest to make sure it is gone
i also had chlamydia .. i was diagnosed yesterday and took the azithromycin (1 dose) along with a bacteria killing powder that was mixed with 2 ounces of water... the pain and  symptoms have subsided a little bit, but i still feel them, i would give it a couple days to a week, and get retested if you still are feeling pains.