STDs Community
how to get rid of small bumps on Labia(outer vaginal lips)
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how to get rid of small bumps on Labia(outer vaginal lips)

I have small painless bumbs on the other part of labia ( outside vagina lips). They are the color of my skin and dont bother me at all other than I'm embarrassed of them. I began to get on to two bumbs sinc I  was im middle school and since then they have expanded all over my labia but only there. I had them before I had sex and have no idea why i got them?   I'm now 22 and had them for 6 years. The Doctors say it is nothing bad but Does anyone know how I can get rid of them. I asked a Doctor's assisstant and she said to sit in hot water; but how many times??I'm a very clean person and I use wippies all the time to stay clean...I've had them for such a long time I cant see them going away  just by sitting in hot water!!