STDs Community
how to get rid of small bumps on Labia(outer vaginal lips)

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I have small painless bumbs on the other part of labia ( outside vagina lips). They are the color of my skin and dont bother me at all other than I'm embarrassed of them. I began to get on to two bumbs sinc I  was im middle school and since then they have expanded all over my labia but only there. I had them before I had sex and have no idea why i got them?   I'm now 22 and had them for 6 years. The Doctors say it is nothing bad but Does anyone know how I can get rid of them. I asked a Doctor's assisstant and she said to sit in hot water; but how many times??I'm a very clean person and I use wippies all the time to stay clean...I've had them for such a long time I cant see them going away  just by sitting in hot water!!
lol I can't see them going away just by sitting in hot water either.  

Have you heard of fordyce spots?  They are just oil glands and might be what your bumps are.  If that's what they are, they are normal, and everyone has them.  Some are more prominent than others, though.  You should google it and see if that's what yours look like.

Aj