i m anxious!
i ordered a cold beverage...and the person mixed his sperm in it(dont ask how i know)..i sadly consumed it...am i risk of getting any possible STD(HIV,herpes 1 and 2,HPV,HEPATITIS A,B AND C)..considering he was positive for it..please answer,i m unable to sleep.
This would be quite low risk as many viruses and bacteria would not survive the journey. Although you've asked questions about a lot of possible viruses and bacteria, the chances of the person having (untreated) any of these and committing such an act would be negligible.

For the items you mention:
HIV: it is known that giving oral sex and swallowing semen from an infected person probably carries a 1 in 10,000 risk of infection. If the semen is not immediately ingested, the fragility of the virus would make the odds even longer.
Herpes: essentially zero chance that there is herpes in semen, that it survives in the conditions you describe or can infect nerve endings through ingestion.
HPV: zero, not present in semen and no feasible infection site.
Hep C: essentially zero, blood borne and not present in semen
Hep A, B: minimal chance, can be present in semen, unlikely to live in a drink and infect you.

If you have concerns then consult your doctor about a week after the incident to discuss the options of a throat swab.
i do have a white head on my lip...does it change any of the chanc of the stds i have asked..this is my last question!