STDs Community
infection/virus on penis???

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

infection/virus on penis???

I had unprotected sex with. When I had unprotected sex last it was a little rough and it I had a small chunk about the size of a dime taken out of me right under the head of penis. everything was fun until i noticed after 2 weeks that the area wasnt healing right. The area was raised a bit and it felt scaly. When i noticed that i put creams on it. protopic, neosporine, and hydro cortizone. it made it worse and i couldnt put any warm to hot water on my penis if i did it felt it was on fire. by that time my whole shaft of penis looked fine but it hurt if heated in water. note i still had the area from the friction. after about a week of that i used jock itch spray and then it started to peel all around the shaft. after about 2 weeks everything went away except the area thats dime sized. and that area looks like small red bumps together filled with clear liquid but you can hardly tell they are bumps you have to look really hard. i was tested for herpes 1 and 2 and syphillus and came back negative.

please help want to know what i cant do about this this has gone on way to long and its effecting my stress level and everyday life.

Your post is missing words or information, which makes it hard to understand what you said.  But it sounded like there was trama to your penis from rough sex.  Yes this does happen usally on the near the frenulum.  Have a doctor look at it, and see what they recommend.  If you think you have gential (genital) warts ask your doctor about them.
I am wondering what other diseases or type of viruses can cause these symptoms. I'm not able to see a doctor for a month or so. My symptoms include: a red raised area, dime sized, small cuts and/or small blisters, painless and scabbing/peeling. I have used jock itch spray and it seems to have cleared it up, its just taking a lot longer than the 2 to 4 weeks.

The symptoms i had before i was using the jock itch spray include: Burning sensation on shaft of penis in warm to hot water, a little peeling, pain that felt like it was inside my penis.

Any ideas what it could be??? Ive gotten checked for herpes and syphilis
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers