STDs Community
inner thigh rash STD?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

inner thigh rash STD?

About 6 days ago now i had unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a partner that claimed to have been tested and clean( Dumb i know). The next day i experienced sensation at the tip of my penis but didnt think too much of it. the next day was the same situation except into the evening i starting to feel strange, a bit nauseous and shaky. The next morning i felt generally the same except for having a strong headache. At this point i think something is wrong and since nothing is visible and thinking optimistically i presume its not an std but possibly a fungal infection so i eat lots of yogurt and cranberry juice as these have anti fungal properties. shakyness stops feel better except for sensation in tip of penis with possible redness and swelling (might be in my head). Next day a rash has developed on the inside of both thighs starting right at the start of my leg underneath my scrotum to almost my knee area. Area is not always red except after activity. can feel it though. The next day i woke up with a rash on my chest and arms as well. Now im really confused and dont know if this is stress or what. Now today body rash is still present but definately diminished still have rash on inner thigh and occasional sensation on the tip of my penis. Doesnt generally hurt when i pee and no discharge. going to the doctors soon. Could this be some sort of reaction from this girls skin or fluids? possibly herpes or some other STD? any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Tags: STDs
  • red rash (2 replies):
    I have a rash on my thighs and hands. The rash on my thi...[more]
  • HIV rash (3 replies):
    Hoping for a last bit of hope...has any body out there h...[more]
  • terrified (3 replies):
    could a petachia rash appear 12 days after possible expo...[more]
  • Ars rash (8 replies):
    Hi Everyone, i hope you are all well. I was wondering...[more]
  • Possible herpes infection? (1 replies):
    I have been tested for herpes in the past and am negativ...[more]
Steve,

If you have had unprotected intercourse, I would advise you to visit your doctor and request a full STD screening as you may have put yourself at risk.

Symptoms alone are not a form of diagnosis, only testing will approve this.

Your symptoms are relatively vague, so I cannot offer any more advice on the matter, and besides the point - it is for your doctor to examine you.

Hope this helps,

odds are your rashes are not std related. certainly see your provider for a proper work up. you won't have a std related rash on that many body parts.  

since you had unprotected sex, you can properly cover your bases with chlamydia and gonorrhea testing any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

grace