STDs Community
inner thigh rash STD?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

inner thigh rash STD?

About 6 days ago now i had unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a partner that claimed to have been tested and clean( Dumb i know). The next day i experienced sensation at the tip of my penis but didnt think too much of it. the next day was the same situation except into the evening i starting to feel strange, a bit nauseous and shaky. The next morning i felt generally the same except for having a strong headache. At this point i think something is wrong and since nothing is visible and thinking optimistically i presume its not an std but possibly a fungal infection so i eat lots of yogurt and cranberry juice as these have anti fungal properties. shakyness stops feel better except for sensation in tip of penis with possible redness and swelling (might be in my head). Next day a rash has developed on the inside of both thighs starting right at the start of my leg underneath my scrotum to almost my knee area. Area is not always red except after activity. can feel it though. The next day i woke up with a rash on my chest and arms as well. Now im really confused and dont know if this is stress or what. Now today body rash is still present but definately diminished still have rash on inner thigh and occasional sensation on the tip of my penis. Doesnt generally hurt when i pee and no discharge. going to the doctors soon. Could this be some sort of reaction from this girls skin or fluids? possibly herpes or some other STD? any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Tags: STDs
Steve,

If you have had unprotected intercourse, I would advise you to visit your doctor and request a full STD screening as you may have put yourself at risk.

Symptoms alone are not a form of diagnosis, only testing will approve this.

Your symptoms are relatively vague, so I cannot offer any more advice on the matter, and besides the point - it is for your doctor to examine you.

Hope this helps,

odds are your rashes are not std related. certainly see your provider for a proper work up. you won't have a std related rash on that many body parts.  

since you had unprotected sex, you can properly cover your bases with chlamydia and gonorrhea testing any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

grace