irritated bottom of penis hole
three weeks ago i had unprotected sex with a woman i met, i feel that i may be paranoid and have been making my symptoms appear worse then they are. my penis hole i slightly irritated with a reddish color on occasion, it's sensitive on the top. However, i don't know if this is just from rubbing against my boxers. i have been peeing more than regularly. I don't know if this is due to me drinking more water and cranberry juice (in case it's a UTI I'm trying to flush my body). i have an occasion wet clear discharge that appears to be at this tip of my penis. not a large amount of discharge though. I plan on getting tested for my own personal sanity. any ideas, anyone?
The redness could be due to you drinking a lot of cranberry juice which would acidify your urine causing irritation on the head of your penis. The best time to check for discharge is first thing in the morning that's when you'll notice it the most and when it can't be attributed to urine thats just left in the urithra. It's a good idea to get tested when you can.
since you had unprotected sex, you can follow up with proper testing at the proper times. you can get tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich and ngu any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hepatitis and hiv after 3 months.

switch to water to drink, leave your hands off the lil guy and follow up properly with a medical provider.
grace
i went and got it checked out today, the doctor thought it could be a yeast infection if anything due to me working out and not changing out of my sweaty clothes fast enough, i also got tested and find out the results in 48 hours. I feel better knowing that he didn't suspect anything but ill find out soon