STDs Community
is herpes lesion can be painless and not itchy

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

is herpes lesion always itchy and painfull? As I have research it always says painful and itchy.
I have this painless lesion on the head of my penis.It doesn't itch and never fell pain.The lesion will develop crust then after the crust wash out,same thing happen.One thing I notice is the tip of my penis is a bit swell. I have this lesion morethan a month. I went to the doctor and said, it is herpetic lesion, but he never do any blood test. He give me a prescription, and Iam taking it now. Is it ok if I take those medication? what if this is not herpes (im praying) will the medication harm me. Herpes is always describe as itchy and painfull, but mine is not. What could it be. Please help me.
You have already asked a question very similar to this. If you want to ask follow up questions please use just 1 thread and ask a follow up question on there.

Also if you are worried about herpes visit the herpes community for more info. And visit your previous thread for an answer to your question you posted earlier.