is this?
There's a liquid coming out from my vagina after having sex with my boyfriend, and I'm worrying cuz it's smelly.. is this a STD doc??
Is this your first boyfriend? Have you very recently started having sex?
do you have protected sex?

did you two have full std testing prior to sex if you are having unprotected sex?

if you are only having discharge after you have sex, it's not std related. if you are having unprotected sex, remember that what goes in, must come out and it doesn't always smell all that appealing either.

grace
My fourth boyfriend. I didn't have protection and yes it's a discharge. Thnx for the reply doc
     Does the discharge have a fishy smell? This has happened to me several times, and it was always bacterial vaginosis. It is caused by an overgrowth of the normal bacteria that live in the vagina, and is easily treated with a simple course of antibiotics. Bacterial vaginosis is not considered an STI, although sexual activity does increase your risk of developing it.
     However, there are also STI's that can cause foul-smelling discharge, such as trichomoniasis. Luckily, the STI's that would cause this can also be eliminated completely with antibiotics. But it is very important to get properly diagnosed by a doctor, as these infections can cause permanent complications such as Pelvic Inflammatory Disease if left untreated over long periods of time.
     If you are diagnosed with an STI, it is also important to make sure that your boyfriend is treated as well, and to abstain from sex until both of you have finished your treatment. Otherwise, you will continue to pass the infection back and forth between each other.
     Either way, this shouldn't be anything that can't be cured with proper treatment. Just make sure you schedule an appointment with a doctor, as foul-smelling discharge is never normal. And although it is unlikely that your symptoms are being caused by a virus such as Herpes or AIDS, it is definitely a good idea to get tested for everything while you're at your appointment.
Good Luck!
To all who response to my question thank u so much, Tony, Grace, nervous breakdown..thanks a lot and God bless