STDs Community
itching all over my body

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

itching all over my body

I was infected with std and my dotor gave me 1 vial of penicillin injection and 10 days of antibiotic doxycycline the discarge was gone but afterseveral weeks i atarted to feel itching all over my body sometimes there's a rash or but not specifically on my palm or feet. the itch came from random area of my body head, face, hands, legs, chest and etc. please help me on what do i need to do to resolve this thank you!
Tell your doctor.  You may be having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics.
Thank You i will try to ask my doctor.
sounds like an allergic reaction to the penicillin. I too have an allergy to that, and that's similar to the symptoms I used to have while taking it. do you ever feel sick after it?