STDs Community
itchy vulva

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

itchy vulva

The right side of my vulva is sore and itchy.. It was swollen and the skin was cracked and peeling, but since i began using thrush cream the swellings gone and the skin isn't peeling.. However now that ive stopped using the cream its itchy again! The skin looks wrinkled and is sore to touch. I first got this itch last october, i used thrush cream and it went, then it came back in January during my exam period and left once exams were over. I got tested for stds during this period and i am std free. The itch came back during my next exam period, but left and is back now.. With my current partner i always use condoms. I find when i put vaseline on the skin it soothes the itch, the itchy is also moving onto my thighs. What are the possible causes of this? Any suggestions of how to relieve this itch?
Tags: ichy vulva
Hi, you need to see your GYNO about this. If you dont have a discharge then its most likely a fungus and you will need anti fugal creams.