STDs Community
lacerations on penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lacerations on penis

So I'm a 22 year old male and just recently my girlfriend had a yeast infection. Me and her do not use condoms so I immediately went to the doctor. The doctor said that I did not get that and my penis looks ok. However a few days later, very small lacerations appeared around the base of the head of my penis. they look like small paper cuts but they do not hurt. I have no itching, burning when I pee or anything like that unless the lacerations are touched, they seem like they arent even there. I did receive a handjob and there was no lotion used at first so I was thinking maybe that was what caused it but it started out as only one very small one but now there is two or three small ones. I havent had sex with my girlfriend since but I did masterbate. Did these come from masterbating (masturbating) and then when it happened again maybe it tore it more? Or do you think there is something more going on?