STDs Community
lap dance hiv std risk
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lap dance hiv std risk

Hello Doc, First of all thanks a lot for this forum and I really appreciate the value you bring to society in educating people like me on a subject that is really sensitive and crucial. I am sure there are a lot of people out there happy worry free because of you.

I had tested myself about a year and half ago (dont remember the type of test) but the report was negative. I havent had any unprotected sex exposure since then.

Rcently about 2 weeks ago I visited a strip club and received lap dance. I did ejaculate with my jeans and undies on and stripper wearing g-string. I did not touch her genitals nor kissed her. Apart from the rubbing or clothed frottage (stripper rubbing against me) I doubt there was any skin - skin contact as I was wearing jeans and shirt all the time and the stripper was wearing her g-string.

Do you think a HIV test is really warranted for these exposures? I understand that one cannot get any STDs whilst wearing clothes is that true, or am I at any risk from these encounters that I must be worried of?

Please help me, I am getting married to my fiance whom I loved for more than an year now and I have my wedding preparations going on which is 2 months. Shall I change my wedding plans due to the recent encounter? Worried, please help.

Thanks
Tags: STDs, test