STDs Community
lap dance hiv std risk

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

lap dance hiv std risk

Hello Doc, First of all thanks a lot for this forum and I really appreciate the value you bring to society in educating people like me on a subject that is really sensitive and crucial. I am sure there are a lot of people out there happy worry free because of you.

I had tested myself about a year and half ago (dont remember the type of test) but the report was negative. I havent had any unprotected sex exposure since then.

Rcently about 2 weeks ago I visited a strip club and received lap dance. I did ejaculate with my jeans and undies on and stripper wearing g-string. I did not touch her genitals nor kissed her. Apart from the rubbing or clothed frottage (stripper rubbing against me) I doubt there was any skin - skin contact as I was wearing jeans and shirt all the time and the stripper was wearing her g-string.

Do you think a HIV test is really warranted for these exposures? I understand that one cannot get any STDs whilst wearing clothes is that true, or am I at any risk from these encounters that I must be worried of?

Please help me, I am getting married to my fiance whom I loved for more than an year now and I have my wedding preparations going on which is 2 months. Shall I change my wedding plans due to the recent encounter? Worried, please help.

Tags: STDs, test
This isnt the doctor moderated section,

But anyway, anyone who has done 7th grade sex ed could tell you, you have 0 risk and dont need a HIV test.
Hello. No risk for STDs, the least for HIV.

Put your mind at ease. Buy a stripping pole and some dancing lessons for you lady, it will save you from unnecessary stress later. :)

Best luck and take care

Dr Ripazzio (self-educated love doctor)
How about a hand-job? What are the risks for a sex worker performing only a hand job, while she was fully clothed?
Mutual Masterbation (masturbation) is considered safe sex.  You had no risk..  You went to gentlemens club and had good time.   It happens.  I would chalk it up as your send off in your final days of being single.  

Take Care...
Thanks for the comments. Might be something was lost, there was no masturbation or anything. I am more concerned because of the discharge. Even if I was always dressed up does the discharge / ejaculation elevate the risks?