STDs Community
looks like a bug bite

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

looks like a bug bite

I may be blowing this out of proportion, but I have gotten these red marks all over my stomach and right side with just a few in my mid section.  They look like a lot of mosquito bites or ant bites, just some kind of bites.  That is the only thing wrong with me, nothing else visible and not even a change in how I feel.  It still worries me though.  The "bites" don't itch at all.  it seems to be some type of rash but I dont have a clue.  Anyone have any ideas what this may be?
It could be an allergic reaction, molluscum, etc - you need to see your doctor to find out.

Aj
Avatar n tn
Thanks for your help.  I'm just worried because I had sex about 2 weeks ago with someone I had just met, it was protected however.  I heard you can get herpes outbreaks nearly anywhere, not just genitals and your face and this is what I'm worrying about.  As far as I know I have no other symptoms that would be considered herpes symptoms.  I noticed them Friday, there was more Saturday and now it's Monday and the rash hasn't gone away.  
I don't know where you heard that.  If you got herpes from sex, you would have it genitally.  

The only time you could expect herpes on any other part of your body is if you are a wrestler - they get a form of herpes called herpes gladitorium.

Aj