looks like pimples
Ok, so I do trim my pubic area. I had unprotected sex with a girl and about a week later i got what looked exactly like a pimple in the center of my waistline right at the top of my pubic area. I popped it and puss comes out but it wont go away. Then out of nowhere i had about 7 more in my upper pubic region. One small cluster that are smaller than the rest, and a few other bigger ones that have poppable white heads. Well it has been a few weeks now and none have gone away. And NOW i am starting to have a few on the underside of my penis. I have popped some of the ones of my upper pubic region, but as i mentioned, they do not go away afterwards. None of the pimples hurt, have scabbed, or in any way resemble a herpes sore. And none of them have a hair coming out of the center. They all resemble very small pimples with puss in the center. Just wondering what this might be? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
O yea i also forgot to mention that i have been on oral antibiotics for the past three weeks + due to bronchitis. Not sure if that would have any kind of side effect, but figured it should be mentioned
I'm having that almost exact same problem, did you find out what it was?
I have the same problem...........had unprotected sex once with this girl 4 1/2 months ago and when i was trimming my pubic hair noticed them last week....same thing you described Impact8000 only i noticed those 4 months later....
i was also taking different kinds of antibiotics for 3-4 weeks a month or so ago ...i stopped taking them few days ago......
I took antibiotics first time i went to a family doctor when noticed rashness in my hair scalp, it was due to some abcteria....then after seeing a dermatologist took the same topical creams for my scalp only different antiobiotic pills, a stronger ones...then after i had a surgery to take one of my wisdom teeth out through an imbuction surgery had to keep on same antibiotics and other pills and 2-3 weeks alter took the other one out through the same surgery continuing on a different type of antibiotics for 5 days after.........
Yea i dont know what is is yet. But these "pimples" are stil there. It seemes like it may be Molluscum, but I havent been checked yet. Going to try a natural oil method, and if i dont see any results soon I am going to the doctor. Wish someone would chime in about this one, as I see that a lot of people are experiencing the same thing
same problem but its just worries i got test and no im good
Herpes infections look like small blisters or ulcers (round areas of broken skin) on the genitals. Each blister or ulcer is typically only 1-3 millimeters in size, and the blisters or ulcers tend to be grouped into "crops." Usually the blisters form first then soon open to form ulcers. Herpes infections may be painless or slightly tender. In some people, however, the blisters or ulcers can be very tender and painful.

Check it with your doctor. Good luck
Do the "ulcers" or breakouts have to be directly on the penis or testicles because mine Is about 2 inches about it well into the hair. I think it's just an infection because it's bigger than 1-3 MM. Any thoughts?
Yea i think mine must be Molluscum. I have had these damn pimple looking things for over a month now and their not going away. They dont hurt at all. You can pop some of the bigger ones and puss comes out, but then they remain the same. Their definately not blisters. And as i mentioned, whats weird is that they started directly below my belt line, at the top of my pubic area, and then spread downwards. There are now a few "pimples" on the penis itself. No new ones for about a week, with the rest remaining the same. Really weird. But all of my symptoms point to Molluscum.