STDs Community
lump/sore on my vagina !

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

lump/sore on my vagina !

I have a lump in the middle of my clit and it showed up the day after i had un protected sex with i guy for the first time. im worried bc it hasnt gone away its been about 2 weeks and idk if its a std! some one tell me they have the same thing im freaking out
The lump can be anything but, since you mentioned you had unprotected sex with a guy, it should be in the best interest for you to get checked out for any possibilities of what this lump could be and if you did not get anything in terms of stds.