STDs Community
massage and body slides

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

massage and body slides

Is there any risk for std's from a massage and a women providing a body slide where her vagina touches my penis on the outside. Thank You.
Massage...no. What is a body slide? Vagina touches the penis on the outside? I am not understanding what you mean.
Avatar n tn
sorry, she rubs her body against mine with her breasts and vagina comes into contact with my gentials is there a risk.

A seperate question If her vagina does not come in to contact with gentials is that a risk?

The reason I am asking two questions is because i am not sure if that occured, I was a bit drunk and it was dark?

Thanks.
What if's is not something we deal with here because it opens it up to too many possibilities.
But overall no risk.