STDs Community
massage mistake

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

massage mistake

Hi, So I've read quiet a bit from the forums here and would like to apologize if my question has been asked a million or so times.
So on 3/21 I visited a massage parlor and got a massage for about 15 minutes or so and then she proceeded to masturbate me with lotion. She was fully clothed, I think she had a mole on her lip near her nose (it honestly looked more like a mole than herpes), and it was dark. During the ordeal, however, I had my eyes clothes and it is possible she could have used some of her saliva as lubrication. I'm not really sure. Besides this there was no oral or vaginal sex involved.To be frank, It was my first time ever at a massage place but it didn't seem terribly clean. I'm basically worried that she might have had something (herpes whitlow, hpv on the hand), might have masturbated someone else before me and not washed up, and other such stuff. Anyway after this she cleaned me up with some paper and a hot towel. I had residual lotion on my penis for several hours later until I rinsed it in a bathroom. Pretty much right after this I felt tremendously nervous, anxious, and guilty (I do have a significant other). The tip of my penis felt cold for the next 3-4 days although I did feel some relief when I wasn't exhibiting uber paranoia about having an std. I also lost my appetite up until today where I feel a little better in terms of appetite but not fully. Thinking about it I feel that the coldness and loss of appetite could be attributed to guilt/anxiety (since blood flow shifts and such). 3 days after the ordeal I felt a slight headache and mentally fatigued (maybe from trying to do homework) and then the day after that I developed a raspy throat and had some annoyance swallowing (unsure if it's actually related to the incident). Also the day after I developed the raspy throat (5 days post incident) I looked at the back of my tongue and noticed some bumps. This got me paranoid about hpv and such but recounting it over in my mind it doesn't seem plausible to get hpv or herpes in my mouth even if I did touch my penis then my mouth after the incident. After some thought I also figured that maybe I was just observing my circumvallate papillae. Beginning 4 days post incident I felt pain in my right testicle (or the area), my testis were shifting around and my right testicle/scrotum began feeling uncomfortable (especially while seated) and painful. Previously my scrotum was quiet compact possibly due to my anxiety/coldness/decreased blood flow etc. Not sure if that might play into anything. The day after the shifting testis (5 days post incident, same day I observed my tongue) they settled down but I could still feel pain in my right testis/scrotum and some redness which has continued on till today. The pain seems to alleviate a little when I'm not worried but at this point I'm not sure what's what anymore. Ever since the incident I've been urinating more frequently, luckily no pain or burning thus far. I also have not noticed any discharge but at times it feels like something wants to come out of my penis (maybe an "I need to pee" sensation? or my mind being cruel to me). I also tried masturbating yesterday and there wasn't any pain with the semen coming out although I did feel my right testicle rise up a little, maybe a little bit of pain there. I also feel that my glans (glands) is a little more wrinkly than usual but it could just be my mind playing tricks on me. Lastly, my left eyebrow is swollen. I don't think that has anything to do with anything though.
Sorry for the long winded story.

In summary: I recieved a handjob at a massage parlor 6 days ago. I am worried that I might have an STD. Tip of penis felt cold for the next 3-4 days, most likely because of anxiety. Haven't noticed discharge. Increased frequency of urination. Throat became raspy. loss of appetite that was slightly regained today (possibly from anxiety). Noticed bumps on back of tongue, possibly circumvallate papillae. Painful right testicle/scrotum.

Q1- What are the odds that I'm infected with some kind of STD?
Q2- Is it possible that anxiety/guilt could account for the symptoms I'm observing, most notably the testicular/scrotal pain?
Q3- I had protected sex with my significant other the day after (didn't want to be suspicious). had brief unprotected oral sex too. Is there a possibility of her being infected with an STD I got? I'm pretty sure she was clean beforehand for the record.
Tags: worried, hand job, STDs, STD, sti, Massage, Pain, testicle, raspy throat, Cold
this was not a risk for std's.

the lotion they use for masturbation can sometimes cause issues.

be seen and get an exam and some basic urine testing done.

grace
Thank you. I feel a little relieved. I've read many other questions that got the same response yet my mind won't allow me to not worry. I've made an appointment with my doc this coming week. I guess I'll post an update later on