massage oil massaged into the urethra
Dear Doctor,

I have already posted a question about Herpes without realizing that you have already answered it multiple times. I have another question which I think have never been asked before. I received a handjob from a massage parol a month ago ( just handjob, no condom, no oral sex ). She used some kind of massage oil to masturbate me. I know I am not at rick of any STDs, as you have already said many times, but after a few days my gland started feeling itchy, the tip of the penis close to the urethra is kind of reddish and I feel like I need to pee more often than usual primarily because I feel like I have some water trapped in the urethra close to the tip of the penis. No discharge whatsoever. Got tested for clamidia and gonorrhea after a week and they came back negative. Do you think that the massage oil was massaged into the urethra causing these symptoms ? I read that a foreign object in the urethra could cause urethritis. Do you think I should take OTC pills for curing yeast infection/thrush.

Thanks a lot.
Please stick to just 1 post. If you have more to add, just add to it in a comment. thank you.

did you post about this under a different name or on a different forum too?

You had a hand job. You will not get a std from that. There was no reason for any testing for std's at all from this.

probably either a fungal infection or just a reaction to the oil.  You should continue following up on this with the gum clinic and not self treat.

grace
Dear gracefromHHP,

thanks for your reply. No, I did not post this question in a different forum under a different name. I will follow your advice and stick to my GUM clinic.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply.
you said you had already posted a question which is why I asked.

grace
no there is not std risk from this.

it's not that easy to transmit std's and most of them are not stable away from body temperature.

this post is 2 years old. any further questions should be a new post . thank you!

grace