masturbating
hello doctor i am have bean masturbating alot its like 1 year since i started masturbating i am very worry  about it i am sacred that i might have in std or sti people say you dont get std from masturbating .but i am very worry my mom caught me but she told me everything about it that its not good for your health she said that you dont get any std or sti.but still i am very worried.and i am only 14 years old i am keep thinking about i am sacared to go a doctor please can you tell me that do i have std or sti. and can you tell me thank you so much
You can't get an STD from masturbating.  No way, no how.  Masturbating is also NOT bad for your health!  
Best wishes,
Em
I agree with Emma.

There are no health risks with masturbating.

Aj
thank you guys for helping me  but i am worry that i have these small pimple on my penis and  am very sacred i do masturbating.but i am worry that how did i got these pimple.are they sign of std or sti i dont know plz tell me and how do i get treatrment i am very worry please reply my answere than you
If you've never had sex, you can't have an std.

I don't know where the bumps are, but google pearly papules and fordyce spots.  Those are totally normal, and it might be what you have.

AJ
i have these pimple on my penis they are small before i used to masturbate  alot but i dont now.i used to had backpain and i was tired.so can anyone tell what are these white little pimple for should i g to the doctor plz help are they sing of std or sti plz help
I'm not sure you understand.  You haven't had sex, so you don't have an std/sti.  Its just not possible.

By all means, get them checked by a doctor if they are bothering you, but it isn't an std.

There are other things they could be but its not an std.  

AJ
thank you auntejessi but i am just worried i keep on think about std i know u dont get them by masturbating but i am keep on thinking about it what should i do plz help sorry to ask u again
See your doctor.

You won't get an std by masturbating.  You only get them by having sex with someone else.

AJ
hi sorry to bother you again i am very sorry is it good to use soap or shampoo to masturbate i use soap to masturbate is it ok plz tell thank you
Based on what I've read, it may not be the best idea to masterbate with soap or shampoo becuase they could get into the end of your penis and cause irritaiton.  Irritaition is possible, STD IMPOSSIBLE from this.  

Religious folk and those just opposed to masterbation try to scare others away from it. From a health standpoint, masterbating is completely fine as long as it doens't interfere with your involvement from the outside world.  Even then, it's not an std issue, but phychological thing.

I hope this helps, saah.
i dont know what to do
i dont know what to do its ruing my whole life i keep on thinking about std i am worry plz tell me what to thank you so much
You need to let it go.  Honestly, you're driving yourself crazy with an issue which is not an issue.  You can't infect yourself with an std.  When you are masterbating, you are with yourself, therefore, no std possible.  First of all, understand that you are fine.  Then you need to find diversions- hobbies (other than masterbating!) like movies, reading, chat with friends, hang out with friends, hanging out with pets can be very helpful too.  Good luck, Saah.
Frightened gave you some great advice, especially about what to use or not to use during masturbation.

Remember that masturbation can not cause an std.  

AJ
look kid i am telling you rite now if you never had sex thoose pimples are from the sperm i had the same problem so just chill out stop mastervating and those pimples well be gone in a month
thank you so much everydody
micheal when you say that you had the same problem did you use to masturbate too and were those pimple were on u too.thanks for telling me
hi
hi can anyone help me plz.my testicles are always read i do masturbating before i was worried that you can get std from masturbating but when i found out that the answer is no so i am happy now but can anyone tell me why is mr testicles always red is it sign of std or sti plz help me i am very worried thank you
Are they always red or are they red following ejaculation?

If they are always red, it might be a sign of a fungal infection, like jock itch, and you should see your doctor.

AJ
there is no itch its just red its not aways red sometime it is but it doesn/t itch
You really need to see a doctor.  You might have a fungal infection, which has nothing to do with sex or masturbation.  I bet your dad has had one before.

AJ
is fungal infection bad will that do anything to my privite spot plz can you tell me about fungal infetcion and  i am very sorry to ask u again thank you
A fungal infection is something that just happens, and its sometimes called jock itch.

its not serious, it won't have any long term effects, etc.

Aj
thank you aj
can a blood test tell if u have std or no
Yes, if they order std testing done, but if you haven't had sex, you can't have an std.

Aj
i have one and final last question i stoped masturbating but when penis get arrection at night the white things come out of my penis r they called orgasms and r they ok my mom say when ur young it happens to everyone the white watery things come out of their penis
Yes, that's normal.  It might be pre-ejaculation fluid, which is normal, or orgasms.  Also normal.

:)

Aj
sorry to ask u again i did a blood test.cause my stamock was hurting and i was trowing up alot so i did a blood test the doctor told me that its just u eat too much but does that mean when he was testing my blood could he find any hiv or std does a blood test shows everything i am very sorry aj or asking u agin i hope u dont mind thank you
You don't have an std.  You haven't had sex.

If you need more help with your symptoms, post in the gastroenterology forum.

Aj
i have one question if you gental warts and if you do a blood test does it show in the blood test if you have gental wartes or gental herpes.for example if you do have herpes and warts does that mean if you have std and can you see it in blood test
You can get a blood test for herpes, not for warts.  For men, the only way to know you have hpv (it causes warts) is to get symptoms.

BUT... you can't get either of those from masturbation.  You have to have sex to get those.

Aj
thank you so much for  all of the help and u made me feel good you were right i did a blood test and the doctor first told i have h pylori the later in one week i got medican from the doctor in one week i did a blood test on stepmber 15 i did it  today when i went there they told me if your blood  is clear and if dont have anything  bad no infection no diease nothing.so i just wanna say thank you for all your help i so  happy that my worries and nightmare are gone u were right that if u dont get std from masterbating.and i stoped masturbating like a month ago  now i  fine.i wanna thank you so much for all of your help thank so much for hwlping me and telling me byeeeeeeeeeeee
i have question i used to be worried about std and sti i am not owrried but one thing i worried when i get erection my penis curves to the left way is that normal some people say its normal and some people say its a peyronie disease i really need ur advice plz help u think wuts wrong with this kid and he keeps on bothering me but i am sorry aj i dont know wut to do i really need ur adcice it would really help thank you
i dont have any hard plaque or lump or scar there is no pain when my penis is erected i dont know what to do i looked in google when i read the other things they said it fine if you have a cured penis or curve some say if you have a curve penis that mean u have peyronie disease i dont know what is the dfferent between curved or curves i really worried can you explain to me and give me good advice,when i get erection my penis is bent its point to the left way that all there is pain or lump or scar or anything plz can you help me thank you
yes that is normal, some people go left, some right, some straight.
Look son its fine.  There is nothing you can get from masturbating.  If you use your own spit and don't wash you can get a little yeast or fungus (it looks like athletes foot, feels that way too).  You can go till your hearts content.  Everyone does it, your fine.  There isn't anything wrong.  Go to www.jackinword.com do not give out your email there men who like boys hang out there, but it's made just for boys and girls like you.  YOUR FINE and NORMAL.  Weiners are wonderful.  No two are alike. Now go spank.