STDs Community
mistake a genital wart for skin tag?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

mistake a genital wart for skin tag?

Ok, so about three weeks ago i fingered my girlfriend for not even i believe to be a minute. This is the only sexual contact we have had..I washed my hands afterwards then we ate.So a few nights ago I noticed what i thought was a "skintag" on my upper pubic area like on the very very edge of where there is pubic hair. The characteristic of the bump where it seemed to be dark maroon,redish and it wiggled when i rubbed it, not so much like a wart but i could pull on it, it had like a head and could be stretched. Thinking it was nothing i cut it off. Now Im wondering...is it possible that I could have gotten some vaginal fluid on my finger then ingested it? If so would i get warts in my mouth as well? Since i cut it off is there a way to still get checked? And does that sound anything like a genital wart?
No, warts are not passed that way, you have to come into contact with them and the infection would incur where the contact was made.