mole/ cyst on penis
I have had what I thought was a mole on the bottom, underside of my penis for a little over a year.  Yesterday, I noticed that it has slowly gotten larger.  Upon closer examination, I notice that there seems to be some cyst like mass (about the size of a pea) directly beneath it.  I was able to get my fingers around it and determine that it is in the skin.

This morning I awoke with some pressure and noticed that it is larger (about the size of a small marble) and somewhat red.

This mole seemed to appear from nowhere.  The result of a nick while shaving that ultimately healed into something like a skinflap.  It is pink in color with something of a jagged-edged top (similiar to a wart).  I have been in a monogamous relationship for three years and after some research I feel comfortable ruling out warts, especially considering the mass beneath it.

At this time, I am unemployed and without any health insurance.  The redness,tenderness and swelling of the cyst-like mass in conjunction with mole is causing me some serious concern today.  I have done some research and come up with very little.

I don't want to over react especially under my current circumstances but more importantly this is not a part of my body that I want to neglect especially in the event it is something serious.
Sounds like nothing serious and probably not sexually acquired.  The cyst may be inflamed as a result of your handling and squeezing it. Whether the mole isactually a mole or a genital wart or something else, I cannot say. Bottom lin is that you need to see a health care provider about both lesions.  Since money is an issue, go to your local health department STD clinic, which will be free or low-cost; also, it's an excellent source of expert care, where knowledge about STDs is typically greater than anywhere else in town.

Good luck--  HHH, MD
A related discussion, Urologist was started.